Tuesday, April 19, 2016

5 star reviews!

I am so overwhelmed by the reviews that are coming in for my latest release, Where Dragonflies Hover.
I really appreciate the time and effort readers make to write and upload reviews.
Good reviews are so beneficial to an author in so many ways, not just to help sales, but to also give the author a boost that what they are writing is actually good.
Writing can be a solitary task so it's very nice to see that the love we put into our books is rewarded by readers enjoyment.

Some of the great reviews received on Amazon so far:

Where Dragonflies Hover, written by AnneMarie Brear, is truly an amazing story! This is the first book I've read by this author, and I have to admit it exceeded my expectations. The book has two story lines, with a common connection...Hollingsworth House. The two main characters also share the same first name, Alexandria.Karen - reviewer

Where Dragonflies Hover is a quick and easy read. It's a wonderful and entertaining story with likable main characters. I enjoyed reading this book very much. I loved reading about both the past and the present and couldn't wait to find out what would happen next in the lives of the two women. I think AnneMarie Brear has written an enjoyable read about love, war and a very special house.
Suze - reviewer

This is a great book by Annemarie Brear. Lexi has fallen in love with the Hollingsworth House and everyone including her husband thinks she is crazy. While exploring the house she stumbles across an old diary written by Allie, and Australian nurse who worked in France during the First World War. If you are looking for a great book then you need to read this one. I am looking forward to the next book by this great author.
Laura - reviewer

I could blabber away about the perfection of this book for pages, but it wouldn’t be coherent. All I can say is; please, please read this amazing book. It has stayed with me for days, and has inspired me as a reader and writer!Sorcha - reviewer

I do love a good time slip story and this is an excellent one!
Annie - reviewer

Absolutely loved this book!! Talk about a page-turner! Fell in love with the story, characters, and Hollingsworth House!!
Nadia - reviewer

 
 
 
and all other ebook sellers.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!