Friday, August 04, 2017

Edwardian Picnic 1910




I came across this photo in a group on Facebook and found it interesting. These kind of photos help authors with our research.
Personally, I can never have enough photos of any scene and situation as each one, in its own way, help me visualise the era I am trying to portray in my novels.

1910 was a delightful era full of peace and good fortune. It was pre-war. The people in that photos had no idea that in four short years there would be a world war that would change everything they knew.

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Photos like this one, gives us much information, especially about the fashion they wore.
It was a bygone age, never to be repeated, but one to be admired.



No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!