Friday, January 19, 2018

Book number 17!

So, I've started a new story which will be book number 17.
After writing a few books in World War One, this time I'm going back to the Victorian era. It's set in York, Yorkshire, which is where I have set other books such as Kitty McKenzie and Aurora's Pride. I've researched Victorian York for some years and it is one of my favourite places to visit.

For the sake of this story, I'll be focusing on the poor areas of York as the main character, Victoria, becomes involved in assisting a doctor to help those more unfortunate.
Only chapter one is written so far, in a very rough draft form. I've more research to do as I write, but I'm looking forward to meeting the characters of this new book.

A Victorian street

Petergate, York.

No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!